At Heritage Bank, the health and safety of our customers and employees remains our top priority as news continues to circulate around the spread of the novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19). Our teams are actively monitoring updates from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) as well as federal, state and local government agencies to ensure we’re responding appropriately and following all recommendations.
Until further notice, all branches are operating through the drive-up only. Branches without a drive-up are operating with limited services. For additional details, please visit the branch updates page on our website and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
As a reminder, if you’re not feeling well or don’t want to visit one of our branches in person, please use the drive-up or one of our other convenient banking options below.
Our online tools are available 24/7 and can be used from either a computer or mobile device. You can:
- Check balances
- Transfer money between accounts (yes, even ones at other financial institutions)
- Pay bills
- Set budgets and track spending with Money Management
- View and download monthly statements
- Pay someone with Popmoney—all you need is their email or phone number
- And if you download our mobile app, you can do all of the above AND deposit checks.
Heritage Bank customers also have access to surcharge-free ATMs nationwide through the MoneyPass® network. Visit our website and click on Locations & Hours.
And if you need to speak with someone, you can always call our customer service center at 800-455-6126. They’re open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
What you can do
- Visit the Center for Disease Control (CDC) for updates regarding COVID-19 and tips on keeping yourself and others safe
- Read Govenor Jay Inslee’s announcement on the expansion of state policies to support employees and businesses financially impacted by COVID-19
- Review the Washington State Employment Security Department rules around enhanced flexibility of the unemployment insurance program